Tuesday, April 12, 2011
I made my decision, it's bullying
Bullying, from what I know is that it is a very negatine behavior to almost everybody in school or outside and it should not be influenced for any reasons. Whay it is amportent to me is that there are some people who think that "oh, I think hurting people is a very thrilling and fun thing to do." in witch it can start up many problems for the bully and the individuals around it. It also hurts the individual's self esteem both physcially and emotionally. Like the world has changed alot and so do bully in witch anybody can be a bully, not just cool kids. It shold be important is that some schools are not adressing the issue enough for the students to understand what a "typical bully behavior" is. Many people mistake bullying as the Columbine Shooting in witch bullys are armed and dangerous, but in reality their only weapon is their hands. Another thing that schools need to work on is cyber bullying since almost no one identfies the signs of cyber bullying or report it about. That is how people commit suicides because of bully over social network sites like Facebook and Twitter. The changes needed is that schools should have a better programs for anti bullying. Most schools k-12 should have better ways to stop bullying from all grade levels. Also local communities should implement laws that ristrict bully from any kind. Whats missing is that there is no law to prevent bullying on people with disabilities. They're usually the most common victims of bullying and it should be implimented to protect them. That is all from what I know from bullying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You should look into the new anti-bullying laws that Christie has put into place. Jersey now has the strictest laws regarding bullying!
ReplyDeleteI had the same topic and in way disagree. I feel like schools make bullying too big of a deal. Why cant kids stick up for them selves?
ReplyDeleteI agree that more of the bullying that is going on is aimed more towards the internet and doing it over facebook were it is harder to track, but I don't think that putting laws on no bullying will help to stop it much it your already not aloud to do it and people already have programs to help stop but it will continue. I think that it will be a hard thing to fully get rid of.
ReplyDeleteHello Christian,
ReplyDeleteI have read over your blog on bullying and found it to be interesting. Bullying is a big issue that should be addressed and fixed. Bullying is an important issue that should corrected. I just have a few questions about the information that you have posted. What kind of laws should the communities create to protect other students from bullying? What kind of programs should the schools run that will better inform other students about bullying and how to stop it?
I think life is survival of the fittest. And bullying is part of life. So if someone can't take it then that's their problem. Let them work it out. I say let them take care of it.
ReplyDeleteI had the same topic and in way disagree. I feel like schools make bullying too big of a deal. Why cant kids stick up for them selves?
ReplyDeletei agree with this statement and i also think that the bullying over the internet is not a problem because words are just words, they shouldn't mean anything. as long as you know what the truth is or what is right then it shouldn't matter what people say to you.
Bullying has definitely been a problem over the years, I think to truly prevent bullying we have find out why it happens in the first place.
ReplyDeleteWhat doesn't kill you makes you stronger, you think that the real world is any different...if anything its worse
ReplyDeleteNow days bullying is mostly done on the internet because people can be much more harsh when they are not face to face with the victim. Bully is definitely an issue but for the pre teen girls and boy who cant handle it they need to figure it out themselves.
ReplyDeleteI feel that if people just were allowed to settle things themselves the world would be a lot better, at least then kids would be prepared for the "real world" where no one is around to help you out.
ReplyDelete